Signs You May Have a Structural Issue
- Your doors do not close properly
- Cracking in interior walls, floors
- Cracking through your patio
- Cracking in the exterior veneer
- Cracking in the foundation slab or beam
- Slope in the floor
Cracks throughout the brick and slab foundation is another sign of foundation issues. Slabs are able to bend slightly but too much bending can cause the slab to ultimately crack.
Cracking in the exterior brick veneer will typically begin near windows and doors. This can be caused by uplifting or dropping of the right side of the foundation.